FAQ: How can I view my results?
source In the Main Menu, immediately under ‘Site News’ is a link to your transcript (see yellow arrow in screen shot below).
FAQ: How do I gain access to the Google Group?
binäre optionen handel ab 5 euro Additional information and daily quiz questions are made available to students through the use of Google Groups.
trading opzioni binarie calendario economico This allows:
follow url Quiz questions to be sent daily
Emails to be sent to everyone using a single email address (eg. email@example.com)
Discussion of concepts and questions to occur with input from lecturers and staff
Registration to the Google Groups requires two things to happen:
1. If you don’t have one already, you need to go site create a Google Account.
This is not an email address (unless you want a new one), and is explained on the Google Help pages at the following link:
2. Then you need to subscribe to the Group.
You can do this one of two ways –
1. via the web (Go to The Learning Room, go into your subject and complete the Google Groups process there – see below), or
2. via email (visit the Google Groups help section)
Once you are logged in…
1. Go to the Google Group (access the Group through the Learning Room is the easiest way to do this).
2. You will see a screen similar to the following. Click on ‘Apply for Membership’
3. Indicate your membership email preferences come capire se un opzione binaria deve salire o scendere and your student number (see screenshot below), then click on ‘Apply to Join this Group’.
enter site Please note that all Google Groups are moderated – your memberships are approved manually to avoid spammers gaining access to the Group. Please allow 1-2 working days for this to be approved (however it usually occurs the same day, unless you request access over the weekend).
FAQ: How do I remove myself from a Google Group?
To remove yourself from a Google Group, scroll down to the bottom of the last email you received from the group. You will see unsubscribe instructions that look something like this:
Follow the instructions in the footer of your email to unsubscribe from the group.
FAQ: It’s the assessment period, how do I access my online assessment?
click here Applicable to: Online Students
Online assessment emails are sent out during the first day of the assessment period and you have two weeks to log on and complete the assessment tasks.
Tasks may or may not be time, so be prepared to put aside some continual time for the task. This information will be provided in the email sent to you.
If you have not received an email by day 2 of the assessment period, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, student number, and the subject, and we have a response to you within 6 working hours.
FAQ: Where can I find the quiz question archives for each subject?